I am going to hang the boys one at our house
and treat it like the ten comandments.
Ten Things Moms Should Teach Their Sons
2. To say "ladies first," hold doors open for women,
3. To put the toilet seat down after he pees,
4. To channel his energy through sports, art, dance,
5. That even the biggest fight should be
6. That not following the group doesn't
7. To stick up for the underdog
8. That he has the power to make
9. To worry less about whether she's proud of him
10. Smiles are free so be generous with them.
1. That confidence and independence are beautiful.
2. That size doesn't matter, but wasting
3. That brilliance should never be downplayed.
4. That emotions are liberating so she should
5. To always have enough money to pay her own way,
6. To not make age an excuse for her actions.
7. That "mean girls" are really just insecure.
8. That she has an amazing power
9. To actively pursue her dreams
10. That the love she will give and receive is limitless.
(btw...does anyone else HATE the spacing issues on blogger as much as me?)