Thursday, October 28, 2010

he didn't get it from my family...

Will is lucky to have a Noni (chris' mom) who is an amazing artist.
She must be rubbing off on him.
He is all about cutting, coloring, painting, etc. right now.
Today he showed me these and told me what each one was.
Don't worry, there were plenty of brown blobs
that were also labeled with horse, cat, etc.
but these were pretty right on, eh?
And yes, I did provide him with ten pretty colors
but his first move is always to mash them all up together.

4 comments:

Betsy Skevington said...

Here's to Noni!!!!We love having artists in the family!

Liz said...

These are REALLY good. I love kids interpretation of what things look like, to them. Great job Will!

katy said...

Yes, those are amazing!

Carol, Partner Malia Mills/Sister of Malia Mills said...

will gets his artistic talent from his DNA.
don't forget tutu and great aunt carol who both designed the covers of their high school year books!