Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I love the fall...

I just decided that this year.
The weather is ridiculously beautiful.
The trees are to die for.
And it is way more fun to go to the park when you don't sweat.


And they're off.
Henry is so sweet. They always beat us to the park and when
he sees our car he comes running up the walkway to come get baby o.
Like I said, Will waddles when he runs and he's probably faster at walking.
It's going be a long time before he can hang with Henry's speed.





This kid got 3 time outs within the first 10 minutes of being at the park.

Mostly for pushing Will and Henry around.

Will like to swing. Henry likes to push. Period.

Actually, I don't think I've ever seen Henry in a swing unless he was yelling to get out.

Lucy doesn't care much for the park. She prefers her nice, cozy, warm house.

Kind of a weird picture, I know.

The little creature in the back right is a big furry caterpillar that I stopped to show Will on our way out of the park. When I bent down I noticed the other creature (a HUGE spider) that is in the front of the pic. I couln't believe how fat it was. Have you ever seen a spider that big just cruising around? I know I haven't.

No comments: