Saturday, December 13, 2008

one small (shopping) victory for the mom's of boys

No one denies the fact that girls clothes are so much more fun than boys.
I have taken it as a challenge to find cute, simple stuff that is not
covered in "my daddy is cuter than your daddy" slogans and
teddy bears playing badmitton.
That way, whenever I leave the mall with something, I feel
like I have won (although I don't know who I am beating?).
Yesterday was one of those (very) rare days when I left feeling like I
had bought the most adorable thing (boy or girl) in the mall.
Thank you H and M!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

First of all, this is probably the cutest outfit I have ever seen. Second of all, we have an H & M? And last but not least, H & M carries children's clothes??? As you can tell, I dont get to the mall much:)

malia said...

H and M just opened in Seattle and at the new Southcenter Mall so you haven't been out of it for long. I haven't actually searched the womens section but they do have kids stuff at Southcenter. Maybe we need to have playgroup at the mall :)