Saturday, June 20, 2009

top 25 reasons my dad is rad...




1. He takes me to the driving range and let's me hit all his balls.
2. He plays with me everyday when he gets home from work.
3. He sneaks me donuts on "our" days.
4. He mows and weed-wacks our yard.
5. He is a hard worker.
6. He tells me he loves me all the time.
7. He makes the best forts.
8. He never says no when I want to play.
9. He lets me "help" with yard work.
10. I love to snuggle with him in the bed in the morning.
11. He watches the best TV and can always find sports.
12. He buys me gummy bears at the store.
13. He takes me to Puetz Golf.
14. He takes me on walks at Chamber's Bay.
15. He loves my mom.
16. He plays basketball with me.
17. He takes me to the park.
18. He takes me to fun places to eat.
19. He makes me laugh really hard.
20. He takes me to Costco for hotdogs and pizza.
21. He doesn't make me go to the mall like mom does.
22. He lets me play with his "monies."
23. He lets me wear socks with my sandals.
24. He takes me to the zoo.
25. He love, love, loves me and I love, love, love him!!!
Happy Father's Day, Dad!!!
Everyone says it but you really are the best one!!!
Thank you for taking such good care of me and my mom.
We love and appreciate you!
xoxo, Will (and baby brother)

1 comment:

fiona westover said...

That last photo is priceless. They don't even notice they are naked and everyone else is clothed. I love the innocence.