Wednesday, November 25, 2009

my heart is full of thanks...

for my handsome, hard-working, supportive, funny, sometimes
obnoxious husband who is ALWAYS there for us
and loves us unconditionally.
for 2 happy, healthy boys.
Their smiles light up my world.
I love watching them become a team.
today Will said to me while Charlie was screaming in the back seat...
"mama, it's ok...I talkin' to char-char"
to Charlie: "it's ok little buddy, it's ok"
for our families
who take care of us
and spoil us and our kids
and always want to hang out with us
even though our kids run them ragged.
for my job (can't believe I'm saying this)
which I have to go back to next week.
If I have to be away from my boys,
there is no place I'd rather be
or people I'd rather hang out with.
for fantastic friends
for freedom
for 12 weeks of maternity leave
for lazy weekends
for Pao's donuts on Saturday
for vacations in Maui
for blogs
for the mall on rainy days
for golf (it makes Chris happy)
for the 5 pounds I am going to gain tomorrow
and on and on.
Happy Thanksgiving!

3 comments:

Liz said...

Have fun today! Miss you guys.

fiona westover said...

Sweet sweet sweet. i am thankful I got to meet Will and Charlie this week, Finally! Enjoy this last weekend before coming back to all us co-workers you love so dearly.

Julie said...

Your co-workers love you, too. Glad to hear you have to come back soon. We miss seeing you.
Your boys (all 3) are so sweet and handsome. You are one lucky mama.