Sunday, December 27, 2009

santa came to our house...


Will: Is dis for me (pointing at new kitchen)?


chris: That's from Santa.


will: whoooaaa....wook at all dis sthtuuuffff.


will: Is that is for me wight here? wight there?


Malia: I think so...


will: Look at all this sthtuuuffff....look at all this sthtuuufff.


malia: look at all of it. what do you think? Merry Christmas.


will: ...and the pwates...and da cuppps...wot of sthtuuufff...look at all this sthtuuufff.


malia: huh, huh, huh...


will: look at all that sthtuuufff.


malia: look at all of it...do you think you like that stuff?


will: yeeethhhhh (he now answers every question with Yethhh (lisp at the end))


malia: you do?


will: did you brought it for me for Christmas?


malia: Santa brought it for you.


will: tan you open dis one for me?


malia: sure. you want me to open it?


will: I may have to...I may have to dough dit da scissors.


you can turn it off after that. Even Chris agrees that it made my overspending totally worth it.


And thankfully this:


was my gift from Santa so our future family memories won't need translation. whoo hoo!

2 comments:

fiona westover said...

This is so adorable. Now that I know what the heck he is saying, I keep watching it because his excitement means more with the actual words. The Flip is the greatest tool ever. From now on we are going to talk before I sell toys and you look for them. The whole kitchen thing could have worked out really well!

Meg said...

Did Santa steal you guys? And are you kidding me, after Will in this video, i would buy that kid anything!