Wednesday, May 26, 2010

ode to the rattail



I giggle like a school girl when I even hear the word rattail
and think of all the people I know who had them.



Wikipedia's interpretation:
"A rattail is a haircut that is characterized by a long "tail"
of hair growing from the back of the head.
The rattail usually curls naturally;
however, it can be braided,
treated as a dread, permed, straightened,
or curled with an iron.
This hairstyle saw a brief period of mainstream
popularity during the 1980s and has
rapidly fallen out of vogue.
However, it has recently seen renewed popularity.
In some instances, an individual might choose
to grow several tails as opposed to a single very long tail."





And apparently Cristiano Reynaldo is bringing it back.

And this is Charlie's version.
It's a pretty good start, huh?
Although he is not bringing it back
I'll admit I'm not ready to chop it.
But when I am you can bet it will be saved.
As his first (and only?!) rattail.

No comments: