Tuesday, May 4, 2010

all kinds of balls...



This kid is obsessed with everything ball.
We spend our days bumping, swinging, wacking,
hitting, throwing, digging, driving, laying up, tossing, sliding,
running, dunking, bunting, shanking, rallying,
jogging, shooting, dribbling and putting.
Bump (volleyball), baseball, golf, basketball, racquetball,
tennis, pickleball, soccer and anything else
we can make up, rule around here.
At least I know I'll get to live every girl's dream of endless
afternoons carting sweaty, hungry, stinky kids
around town for practice in my minivan...

7 comments:

Liz said...

GREAT photos!

Katie said...

gross. you already own a minivan?
might as well just give up now.

Katie said...

I'm feeling as though my mini comment was a little harsh..... but .... don't do it...
i do love your boys and i love the faces Will is making.

Jordan K. Foster said...

I see Chris has taught Will the art of swinging the bat with your eyes closed.

Jess said...

Being a hot soccer mom isn't the worst life if you ask me. See ya in the carpool lane.

malia said...

it is sad but true Katie that I drive a minivan. don't worry, we didn't go out and buy it as my dream car or anything (it was given to us by my parents). so we can stay friends? I will admit there are days I feel gross driving it and days I love all the space and the fact that we can pile all kinds of kids and carseats in the back and have a mom chat up front while driving to some far away kid adventure.

malia said...

and yes, Jordan, like father like son.