Thursday, April 15, 2010

first kiss


my boys ADORE the YMCA daycare
and Tuesday we learned why...
when we walked in
Charlie was sitting on the floor
minding his own business.
we were waiting in line to sign him out.
a little girl (about 1)
came up behind him
wrapped her arms around his neck
and planted a big, opened mouthed
kiss right on the smoocher.
she then turned on her heels
and spun him around,
crashing to the ground.
he cried and we laughed.
apparently he was taking it all in.
Rhonda was the recipient
of all his lovin today.

2 comments:

... said...

You might have to show little Char the ways to woo a woman, not so sure biting her head is going to work in 15 years ....

Loosy said...

Malia. I'm so glad you found me. I just spent 20 minutes oogling over your beautiful boys...and then I came across the lovely gem of a post with pictures from your college days and found Ashley Fears. I went to HS with Ashley. She's besties with one of my besties, Sarah Dix (Ust). Small, small world.

And I totally rocked 2 inch foam flip flops (or clogs), a skort (or overall jean shorts), pink tinted sunglasses with a rhinestone heart and a nice razorback with a built in bra. Please tell me it's 2001, because I just descriped 1991.