Thursday, December 2, 2010

Christmas geek out

I'm childishly excited for Christmas
and as usual, have a million things I want to do.
I'm pretty sure only 1/3rd of those will get done.
I stayed up crazy person late one night
to make the dudes an advent calendar
to maximize my chances of following through
with all my ridiculous ideas.
I would love to blog everyday
but seeing that I'm already almost 2 days behind
and haven't blogged in weeks
I'm pretty sure that won't happen either.
here's to giving it a try...

December day 1


This mess...

turned into this.

(yes, there are 2 number 22's

and no I didn't fix it.) this big day is our goal.

Will was pretty stoked about his loot

and they got right to work
obviously a snowman and
Happy Holidays sign, right?

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Love the little boxes. You are sure crafty! How fun for Will and Charlie!

bugbeefamily said...

You are way too crafty my friend. How come this wasn't a topic of discussion today? I am sure Ryan would have had something to say about it :)

Heidi Bruch said...

You may be the coolest mom. Ever.

Jordan K. Foster said...

I call dibs on the 2nd 22... or you could turn it into a 26. What's the 26th day of Christmas you ask? Oh its just Lisa's B-day!

Loosy said...

Are you kidding me? Wowzers.