Monday, February 14, 2011

a valentine's day ditty.

I've got a lot of work ahead of me.
Today at Costco...
Chris: "Will, what should we get your mom for Valentine's Day?"
Will: "How 'bout some of that girl stuff
over dere (pointing at the clothes)?"
Chris: "I don't know if we should be picking out her clothes, buddy...
How about some of that shiny jewelry in that box over there?!"
Will: (insert duhhhhhh voice here)
"No, Dad...dat stuff is not for mommies,
it's for princesses."
Will: "And dad...they have some of dos things dat
pirates wears in theirs ears, too! Right, dad?"
Friends with girls, don't count him out just yet.
I've got time.

2 comments:

Lib Stewart said...

He's a charmer -- and well on his way to being a "real guy"! Gotta love them!

Meg said...

arrrrrrrgh. I love that Chris took him to Costco to get you a presie. Such boys.