Sunday, February 27, 2011

nausea, heartburn, indigestion, upset stomach, diarrhea



We've had it all around here this weekend.
Every blanket, sheet and towel has been washed at least once.
By Chris I might add...lucky me! (thank you)
Every muscle in my body has turned to flab
because I have not left the couch in days.
If I get barfed on again I might lose my mind.
But they are both pretty sweet and super pathetic
and we're enjoying the snugs and lap naps.
Please, please let these dudes get better
and the snow melt so we can leave this dungeon!

8 comments:

Sarah said...

Get well soon Torrone's!
On a side note, your bed looks real cozy.

Liz said...

Oh no - should we send soup?! So sorry, but you should know the post title gave me a little giggle.

Jess said...

Sad! Feel better. That first pic of the boys is adorable though.

malia said...

Thanks girls...I'm just glad we've been quarantined for most of the last week (sorry liz) so we didn't get anyone else sick. Hope we can see you guys SOON!!!

Heidi Bruch said...

Oh, pukey, puke! Poor sick kiddos. Hope you and Chris escape that! Love the photo of char with his reed bum in the air and he heart shaped puke bucket for will. Also love that you removed your bedding and probably hid it until you are puke free.

Ps love the new blog design....

Meg said...

I feel like you need a 'cha, cha, cha' to follow up your title. Poor things all around. But I know you love the patheticness (word?) and how much they want their mama. Good thing you're a nurse. Unfortunatley, you can't intubate. Sending good germs your way. Hang in there!!!

Silje said...

nice pictures! =)

Meg said...

You tease us with your comments. Then I come back to your bloggity blog and think you've updated. But nope...everyone is still sick and miserable:)