Monday, July 25, 2011

an afternoon with the ponies.

Chris and Fred swear that when Nostradus Will was little
whoever he picked at the races won.
I think that maybe once he "picked" a winner
by slobbering on the right horse in the program.
Today was not his day.
or Chris'.
or Fred's.
Erin won a bit.
And Charlie slobbered in the right spot once.
Just to keep the tradition alive.
I was the biggest winner because I didn't bet a thing.
I just enjoyed my fried food and ice cream
to the tune of Charlie's temper tantrums in the background.



Do we trust him?
Char was just happy they had ketchup.


Favorite quote of the day.
Chris: "Will, which horse do you like out there?"
Will: "I'm not quite sure, yet."
C: "Well, look at their jerseys
and when your favorite walks by
tell me which number it is."
W: "I like that one, Dad, number B!!!"
C: "I think that's number 8 buddy."

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I can't belive how alike those two are looking! We miss you guys, lets get together soon!