Sunday, September 11, 2011

fisher-men

 We took Chris the kids fishing today.
Some genius from Metro Parks
thought of filling the out of commission
Titlow pool with trout
and letting parents kids come and round 'em up. 

Chris might have had more fun than anyone
and I was pretty sure he was going to head back to the pool
after the kids went down for their nap.
 We caught 5 fish
and ate them for lunch.
The best part of the day was that they had
kids there cleaning the fish for you!
Actually, the best part of the day was watching these two
and their dad enjoy their new favorite past time.
so much fun.


4 comments:

Sarah said...

This is awesome! I wish I would have known about it!

Heidi Bruch said...

Omg. CUTEST boys ever. When did will get so big? I need to see them. Sad that we missed you today, but this was way cooler than the old zoo. Xoxo

malia said...

Sarah, I actually thought while we were there that we should have called you guys. dang. next year its a date.

Liz said...

Good clean fun - love it! And I agree, they look huge, the kids not the fish. :)