Sunday, November 25, 2012

And then there were 5.

Don't fall over with this post. I'm not making any promises but...we have a new family member and SHE deserves a mention!

Jane Elizabeth joined our family on November 19th at 5:34 pm.

The boys think she's pretty cool. Will was very nervous and hesitant to even look at her in the hospital but now loves to snuggle with her, give her baths and pick out her clothes. Charlie pounced right in to hold her and loves to tell people all about her poop.

Chris and I think she's the bee's knees. She seems to be a happy little gal who doesn't complain about much and likes to sleep. Last week was the perfect time to have a baby as we obviously have so much to be thankful for.











7 comments:

Heidi Bruch said...

Thank you, thank you! I am so obsessed with baby Jane! Congrats to your family! Hoping to come down as soon as my babes are healthy! Xoxoxo

Loosy said...

WHAT?! CONGRATS! She's perfection.

katy said...

i saw this on fb and can't believe i didn't even know you were pregnant?! how wonderful and exciting! sooo happy for you guys! congratulations!!! xo

Lisa Foster said...

Yay! I'm so happy to finally see a glimpse of sweet Jane. She's adorable and I can't wait to meet her. So happy for you guys. Love Lisa

katy said...

and p.s. she is beautiful!!!

Betsy Skevington said...

Hey Mio: Thanks for the shout out for Miss Jane. She is perfection (as are the princes Will and Charlie). Here's to you having three months maternity leave so you can enjoy every minute with those three angels. When they're driving you nuts, give me a call. We'll run up the hill and grab'em.
Also...I can't resist a shout out to my fab son-in-law. A friend, who also happens to be a judge stopped me at Trader Joe's yesterday to tell me how much he admires and respects you, Chris. This sort of thing is becoming routine...and I like it!

Meg said...

This just made my night! Okay...it made my entire week. CONGRATS!!! Couldn't be more thrilled for your darling little fam. Oh, and it's super weird to see you holding a kid dressed in pink. HOORAY! HOORAY! HOORAY! Everyone looks pretty darn smitten.
xoxo