Sunday, November 23, 2008

the best kind of weekend







This was the best kind of weekend because...
1. It was my weekend to work but I didn't have to
2. Coffee with Lulu and Bomp on Sat and Sun Morning
3. Costco hot dog for lunch on Sat
4. Baby shower for the newest member of the family
5. Dinner with the McDougalls' and Swansons' at LaFondita
6. Movie night with Lindsay
7. Chris won playing Poker
8. Chris mowed the lawn
9. Will learned to catch
10. It was my weekend to work and I didn't have to
11. My favorite sweats were just out of the dryer Sun morning
12. Will didn't have to have any timeouts
13. Our house was kind of clean so we didn't have to work on it
14. Chris had a basketball game, we went to watch
15. Will had a long afternoon nap on Sun
16. Lots of fun photo ops
17. Long walk around Chambers Bay golf course with the fam
18. Special episode of 24...welcome back, Jack!
19. It was my weekend to work and I didn't have to
20. Thanksgiving Day and pecan pie is only 4 days away

1 comment:

Liz said...

Just reading this made me feel less stressed. What a nice weekend. Good for you guys! OK, now back to reality...