Saturday, November 15, 2008

pictures from the "zoo"

We went to the Woodland Park Zoo today with
the Williams and the Bruchs.
We were kind of a zoo within a zoo,
especially while we ate lunch.
We had a great time seeing the monkeys, elephants,
tigers and lions but I forgot my camera (loser, I know).
So, this is as close as we're going to get to a pic of Will with the animals.
After his afternoon nap he asked about
15 times to watch the "sh-ish" (fish) movie.
I know, I know, I shouldn't be encouraging this
but I am seriously digging that he will sit quietly
for ten or fifteen minutes and watch a movie.
If he fails his WASL and scores 700 on his SATs
when he grows up at least we'll know why:)

1 comment:

Meg said...

But if Nemo is on either test, he'll at least get one answer right. I try to get Hads to watch TV every morning...don't feel like a failure. Plus, if they work at McDonald's I'm sure we'll get free shakes or something worthwhile.