Thursday, February 4, 2010

I pledge allegiance...


Will started preschool this week.

The first day:
These were the best pics I could get since
he was yelling at me
"don't do my picture!!"
No tears were shed when I left him.
When I picked him up he said
"school was GREAT!!"

Today:
No tears when I dropped him off.
When I picked him up the teacher said:
"he got pretty sad today...
we were making Valentine's Day gifts for parents
and he didn't want to have his hand painted.
He was pretty upset about that and then
did not want to help clean up.
Does he help clean up at home?
When I asked him if he had to help clean
up at home he said no.
Have you ever painted his hands at home?"
I told her yes to both and then slithered my
pathetic, delinquent raising bum out the backdoor
so none of the other mom's would see me.

1 comment:

Heidi Bruch said...

What a cool 1st day of school outfit. Can't wait to hear about where he is! xo