Saturday, February 20, 2010

Rhonda

I'd like to introduce the newest member of our family.
Her name is Rhonda and she made all of our
manly man's dreams come true
when she came home from the store with us today.
She and the stroller were Will's reward for pooping in the potty.
Whoo hoo!
Chris helped name her.
Will's quite the mother as proven by these little snippets:
"mom, rhonda needs a haircut...she's getting a wittle fuzzy"
(she looks pretty bald to me)
------------------------------------------------------
after dropping her on her head repeatedly on the sidewalk
me: "Will, stop dropping your baby on her head. It's not nice."
will: "rhonda...that will hurt you in your head.
You have to be careful."
------------------------------------------------------
me: "Will, how's Rhonda after your nap?"
will: "she's not feelin better...she got a little fussy at the
coffee shop and she got an owie."
(I may need to call and make a report to CPS)

4 comments:

Heidi Bruch said...

Love this one. Rhonda...so awesome. Sounds like the doll Jon helped Hayden name over at our place...Oprah.

Sarah said...

I love that Will picked out a doll and I love that Chris let him take it home!

Jess said...

I just ordered Noah a brio push cart to push all his animals around in. When it came in the mail I looked at the box and in big letters it said "for that special little mama in your life."

Liz said...

Help me Rhonda, help help me Rhonda!