Tuesday, June 15, 2010

the real culprit

We've been hounding Will about helping to keep
his playroom clean.
The place is a disaster within minutes of cleaning it.
We've been especially annoyed at his habit of
pulling out books and leaving them everywhere.
We've been drilling him about putting those books
back on the shelf he took them off of.
After about a week of these conversations
I was sitting in the room pitching to Will and observed this:Charlie was systematically pulling the books out
one by one and chucking them on the floor.
Now we know the real mess maker.
It's a little (just a little) more pointless to try and teach him
to clean up after himself.

2 comments:

bugbeefamily said...

I love it Malia! We have the same problem. I have even begun to put books away just so I don't have to pick them ALL up 100 times a day. I guess we should be thankful that they are showing an interest in books!

Heidi Bruch said...

I want to eat him. Looks more like you all the time.