Wednesday, October 14, 2009

1 month update


Charlie's one month stats...
11 pounds 13 ounces
22 inches
Will picking his nose (his new favorite activity)
while waiting for Dr. T.
When Dr. T. came in Will kept saying (loudly)
"it's not my turn, it's not my turn"
I could not figure out what the heck he was talking about
and then I remembered that the last time we were
at the Dr. for Charlie's bili f/u we snuck in Will's flu shot.
He was not a fan and screamed "THAT HURT"
at the mean ole' nurse.
He was glued to his seat and wouldn't come
within 5 feet of Dr. T.
We may have to straight jacket the poor kid
the next time it is "his turn."

3 comments:

... said...

love that char-yee! 11lbs! yay!
I love a chunky baby !

Liz said...

He really is so cute. Happy One Month Mr. Charles. You are a specimen.

fiona westover said...

I think Will is the star of this story. Awesome nose picking photo. Love the "Its not my turn". Sometimes kids don't forgive and forget like we swear they do.