Wednesday, October 14, 2009

October


Don't think I've been to a pumpkin patch since my
elementary school field trips.
We went to Maris Farm with the McD's on Saturday.
It was really fun and a lot cooler than I remembered.

Checking out the farm animals.

Rubber duckie races.

Henry's first horse ride...lovin' it!

Henry's 2nd horse ride on Stacy...
not a fan.
Everytime he came around he was saying
"mommy...how come it's so scary?"
Will's ride on Bullet.
He loved it but Chris was right next to him the whole time.

They were both pretty white knuckled.
His "cool guy" look.
Notice one hand in his jean pocket
and one in his sweatshirt.
And then the camera died.
Maybe our first family of 4 pic will make liz's blog.

2 comments:

Jess said...

Wow! Sarah and my sister were both there on Saturday too. We had planned to go too before I got sick. It would have been our whole playgroup!

fiona westover said...

I thought the second photo was Will peeing in the hay.
Great first pic of the pumpkins. How have you not gone to a pumpkin patch in so long? Do you buy your pumpkins at QFC? That is horrible, Malia.