Monday, September 14, 2009

Lazy Sunday

Will's position of choice for "holding" the baby.
mom: "Will, can you please smile for me?"
Will: "Char-yee, say cheeeese!"
Four generations of Torrone.
It's back to reality at the Torrone house today.
Chris is back to work and the boys and I :) are on our own.
We had a fun, low key weekend and are looking forward
to the next one!
Will is acting out a bit...
there are alot of "I dooooon' waaaaaan to's"
and belly flops on the ground.
Although frustrating it is hard to stay mad when he
is so so sweet to the baby.
I think it will be good for him to get back into his routine.
Charlie loves to eat and had his 1st dr. visit this morning.
I am waiting for the results of the bili level they drew.
He is pretty dang yellow today.
He hardly ever cries and wakes me up at night by
making little grunty, piglet snorts.
Nothing better than that even at 3 am.

3 comments:

Jess said...

Love that you have "boys" now! Would love to bring you and your boys dinner, let me know when would be a good night.

Sarah said...

I second that. Let us know when you could use a good meal, well I can't promise it will be good, but it will be a meal:)

Liz said...

OK, if you didn't already think Charles looks like Fred, check out pictures 4 and 5. Awesome.