Thursday, September 3, 2009

no news is no news...

No news on the new family member...
I am less dilated than last week (is that really possible?) and
have resigned myself to the fact that he's just staying put.
Torrone boys must really love (or hate, depending on
how you look at it) their mama.
My Dr. gets back Tuesday and my appt is first thing in the am.
Hoping she'll induce me soon after that.
In the mean time it is balsamic vinegar, jalapeno poppers,
running stairs (well, walking quickly), "etc." for us this weekend.
Anyone have any other suggestions for getting things going?
Courtney...how about those cookies I've heard so much about?

3 comments:

Justine said...

Malia - my friend's mom did a back flip off the diving board, and then went right into labor...you should try it:)

... said...

My baby was 10 days late. TEN. I tried it all. no luck!
hang in there!!

Heidi Bruch said...

I promise you will not be preggo forever...make plans to do stuff, then maybe he will "ruin" them. Like the zoo tomorrow - see you there!